- Admitted Students
- Parents of Admitted Students
Join our dignitaries as we officially open the Performing Arts Center and Learning Commons.
Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting - Performing Arts Center Lobby Lawn (tented) - 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. (open to public). This is a rain or shine event.
The Performing Arts Center features:
- A 700-seat auditorium
- A 125-seat recital hall and adjacent rehearsal studios
- Classroom and office space for the Music Department
The Learning Commons features:
- Office and classroom space for educational studies, special education, and the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) programs
- 24-hour Study Commons for student use
- Café serving Starbucks coffee, beverages and light snacks