Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
Program begins at 10:00 a.m.
Open Houses are a great opportunity to experience a day in the life of our students, meet with future professors and classmates, immerse yourself into your academic program of interest, and participate in our academic and student life fair. Let us show you around SMCM!
Here's what we have to offer at each event:
- A chance to meet faculty to learn about the academic programs and the classes they teach.
- Hear from students about campus life and the many extracurricular activities available.
- Meet and talk with your admission and financial aid counselors about making enrollment at St. Mary’s College a possibility.
- Take a campus tour with a student ambassador to gain a first-person perspective of the honors experience and community.
- Experience a delicious complimentary meal with us in our dining hall, The Great Room.
Save your spot--you don't want to miss out!