While the college operates on a modified schedule the Office of Public Safety will remain open 24/7 and will continue to actively patrol the campus.
We want you to be aware of a few steps we are taking to minimize risk of disease transmission to our staff and the campus community.
- We ask that you only come into the Public Safety office if you require immediate assistance.
- To file a report with Public Safety please call our office at 240-895-4911. Most reports can be taken over the phone.
- If you call Public Safety and report an illness, Officers will respond to the area but may not contact you in person unless the illness is life threatening.
- Parking permits are not required until students return to campus. Please park in a clearly marked parking space.
- The weekend shopping shuttle will be running on a modified schedule. The shuttle will depart Dorm Circle at 1 Pm on Fridays and Sundays.
- We will not be providing fingerprinting services until further notice.
- The 24/7 Wellness Center Helpline is available to anyone on or off campus at 240-895-4200
If you have any questions please call our office at 240-895-4911.
College website for Covid-19 information http://www.smcm.edu/covid-19/