The Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault is visiting our campus!
Register for this training to learn how YOU can help prevent and respond to sexual violence on campus.
This survivor-centered training will address the following topics:
- Sexual Violence 101/Overview of Resources
- Neurobiology of Trauma & Best Practices for Interviewing
- Federal and State Laws Governing Sexual Assault Response
- Legal Options for Survivors
- Supporting Student Survivors of Underserved Populations
- Prevention of Sexual Assault on Campus
This training will take place on Wednesday, 2/19 from 9am-4pm.
Location: Glendening Annex
Open to ALL people: Staff, faculty, students, partners, neighbors, friends, the general public
If you cannot stay for the entire training, that's okay! Come for what you can.
REGISTER BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW