Let's Go On a Blind Date!
Don't judge a book or movie by its cover!
To celebrate Valentine's Day and our love for books, the Library is playing matchmaker - library style!
Reading a new book or watching a new movie is just like going on a blind date - you never know what kind of experience you're going to have! There won't be any awkward feelings if you don't like your date, but you might find the match of your literary or cinematic dreams!
How it works:
- Stop by the library and peruse our display of wrapped books and DVDs
- Read the descriptions on the front of the wrapped items
- Pick one to read or view (without unwrapping it!)
- Check out your item at the circulation desk
- Unwrap the item once you get home -- and enjoy!