Have you taken CORE103 or CORE104? Are you currently enrolled in one of those courses?
If your answer is yes to either of those questions, you are eligible to apply to be a Peer to Peer Mentor for Fall 2020!
Submit your resume on HireSMCM under "Peer to Peer Mentor," Job ID: 6137. Applications are due Monday, February 3rd 2020.
Some of the Peer to Peer responsibilities include:
- Serve as a T.A. in a Career Exploration Core Class
- Participate in paid summer and winter training consisting of 1-to-3 days
- Hold office hours in the Career Development Center
- Assist students in proofreading and editing resumes, cover letters, elevator pitches, and any other professional application materials
- Represent the Career Center in on-campus events and tabling
- Participate in off-campus career immersion trips and job shadows that are of interest
- As needed, help with any additional clerical tasks around the office
The job entails 4-6 hours per week. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or visit us in Glendening 210. You may also come in for assistance on your resume for the job.