Put Your Team Together For A Coed 4v4 Soccer Tournament!
Hosted by SMCM Club Sports Soccer
SMCM Club Soccer is hosting a 4v4 co-ed tournament on the evenings of April 22nd and 23rd.
We will run the tourney from 8pm-10pm each night at the Jamie L. Roberts Stadium.
- 30-minute games
- All students from SMCM invited
- Roster max. of 6
- Games will be masked
- Limit of two (2) varsity soccer players per team (men or women)
- Must have at least one woman on the field at all times
- All players will be required to fill out a release waiver and receive a Covid Rapid Test before they are allowed to play.
(The Covid test will be provided the day before by the Club Sports Coordinator)
- Teams must agree to follow Covid regulations in order to play
- Prizes for the winning team!
Sign up your team HERE!
Questions? Contact Maribeth Boeke Ganzell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please Sign up your team by April 21st. Teams may be limited so sign up now.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/6QhXKneRcLoNMtxt9